Study in UK is a most preferred education country. The UK leads the world in many areas of education including engineering, science, art, design, business, and law. As a centre for scientific research, the UK attracts some of the world’s greatest thinkers because of its international reputation and legacy. Although the UK only has 1% of the world’s population, it is responsible for 8% of the world’s scientific publications. In the United Kingdom, you can earn qualifications that can have a real impact on your future.
A variety of programes, from English language courses to PhDs, attracts over 500,000 international students each year. The UK education system allows you to combine courses and subjects from different areas of study, allowing you to customize your degree to meet your own interests and needs.
Why you need study in UK?
With the UK education system, there are a lot of options for studying that suit your lifestyle and career goals. During your study abroad experience in the UK, you’ll meet people from all over the world, sharing your own backgrounds and learning from others’ experiences.
The benefits to study in the UK
- Qualifications awarded by the UK’s institutions are internationally valued and recognized.
- In the UK, research accounts for 5 percent of all scientific activity, and 14 percent of all citations come from this field.
- You can choose from a variety of academic and vocational courses at UK institutions.
- You can be creative and develop skills sets and confidence in the UK because of the teaching and study methodology used there.
- Students have the opportunity to learn from the world’s most renowned academics and experts; they also benefit from constant academic support.
- There are a variety of UK degrees available to suit your interests, including specialized modules.
- Since English is the official language of the UK, it is an ideal location for developing language skills and enhancing employment opportunities.
Students can find their own interesting courses in the UK. UK has world top rated universities and global standard education. This attracts all international students to choose the UK. You can find UG and Master courses in the stream of Engineering, Business and Management, Law, Medicine, Architecture, Art, Civil etc.,
Admission: Major – January and September
Other Application Time – February, April, May, October and November
Cost of education & Post study option in UK
The appx tuition fees range from 10000 GBP per year and it may vary depending upon the university and intake. Students must have a valid visa and full-time course. Students are not permitted for full time work until course completion. At the same time self employment is not permitted and part time course students are not allowed to work.
Cost of living in UK
The cost of living in UK is differs based on the location where you stay. If you stay inside the London then the living cost would be 1300 GBP per month and if you stay outside London then the cost might be lease like 1000 GBP per month.
About part time work in UK
Part time work for international students allowed except for the course Medicine. Maximum 20 hours per week students can work during their masters. In vocation time they can work for 40 hours also.