Picking up in prominence among Indian medical studies, Kyrgyzstan can be a magnificent goal for seeking medicinal training. The term of the total MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. The initial five years of MBBS are centered around encouraging teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely focused on hands-on training in the affiliated hospitals. Intake for MBBS Studies in Kyrgyzstan.
The session for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan begins in September & February In this way, it’s smarter to begin the application method certainly before two months of the beginning of the course. While during the admission process you will get the perfect guidance from our expert counselors.
Cost of Study
Kyrgyzstan is very affordable for many International Students. Students can complete their medical education by 15 lakhs itself. The living expenses and other personal care are also very low compare to other countries like UK, USA. The MBBS graduates who complete from Kyrgyzstan medical college having the opportunity to work across the world. The degree provided by Kyrgyzstan medical college is approved worldwide.
Benefits to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Easy admission and visa process.
- The medium of teaching is English
- No entrance exam.
- Top-ranked universities.
- High-quality education.
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls. Indian food is available.
- Globally recognized degree in affordable fee.
- You’ll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers, and researchers.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan university students having a wide opportunity to participate in several world conferences.
- Students must have completed 17 years of age on the year of admission.
- Students must have obtained 55% marks in 10+2.
- You must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects at +2 levels.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
Advantages to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Zero capitation fee to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
World recognized degree.
The medium of instruction is in English.
World standard teaching method with modern technologies.
High qualified staff and huge practical exposure.
Low tuition fees and world-ranking universities.
MCI exam guidance for Indian Students.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- 10th/11th/12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- NEET Eligibility Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Photograph of student
- Valid ID proof of student
- Medical Certificate
- Bank statement (Minimum of 6 months)
- (Note: Covid-19 – vaccination certificate if needed)
- PCC (if needed)
Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan Apply Now 2021
|Asian Medical Institute|
|Osh State University, Medical Faculty|
|Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy|