Education is highly valued in Saint Lucia, which offers free, compulsory education through the age of 15. There are still many high-quality higher education opportunities available. Students can choose between a community college education and a university education at the University of the West Indies Distance Education Centre, one of the island’s universities. Additionally, Saint Lucia has a number of medical schools. The country has had considerable success in realizing its vision of a literate, informed, creative, and productive society, as well as implementing the Millennium Development Goals (MGDs).
Saint Lucia is an excellent destination for students for many reasons. Studying on the island is appealing to some students because of its Caribbean location. Others may choose Saint Lucia because of the possibility of studying in English at a major university. Educating a well-rounded physician includes promoting good health and preventing disease. St. Lucia’s universities are renowned for their quality education. The government of Saint Lucia is unwavering in supporting the education system to ensure the delivery of a more effective education system. Students who graduate can get a job in pretty much any field they wish in Europe, North America, and Europe.
Cost of study
Choosing a suitable place to live is a major priority if you are living abroad for the first time. St. Lucia is an island nation located on the eastern coast of the Caribbean Sea in the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles. International students can afford the tuition fees. In addition, entrance exam scores need not be shown. In order to apply, students must have 70% to 85% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (including the course Physics).
- You must have attained 17 years at admission or latest by December 31 of the same year.
- You must have successfully completed your high school studies with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as your major subjects.
- You must clear the NEET to be eligible to apply.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO STUDY MBBS IN SAINT LUCIA
- 10th/11th/12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- NEET Eligibility Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Photograph of student
- Valid ID proof of student
- IELTS or TOEFL Score care (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank statement (Minimum of 6 months)
- (Note: Covid-19 – vaccination certificate if needed)
- PCC (if needed)