There are several reasons why students like better to study MBBS in Georgia. For a study program at Georgia University, you may not need to submit any exam score. The courses are well-recognized across the world and after clearing the licensing examinations like USMLE you’ll practice in any of the countries of the globe.
A medical program from a university in Georgia is recognized in India additionally. you’ll complete the medical program at the faculty in 6 years. the first aim of the university is to enhance both teaching and research experiences continually. it’s been established with the aim of contributing to a highly educated society.
Georgia is home to quite 70 places where you’ll study for an undergraduate degree, starting from public colleges to technical institutions. Georgia may be a great choice to study medicine, provided you have got enough funds. The university is often the simplest choice because being an Indian student you are doing not need to appear for an exam.
The medical Universities are enjoying an awfully high world ranking, even above most medical Universities in Ukraine and Russia. This University is one of every of the simplest in Central Europe. The course offered by the university is recognized both by NMC (MCI) and WHO.
The duration of the course 6 years. it’s been seen that graduates from the university easily clear the examination which is held by the Medical Council of India. The university began to function in 1993 and is one of the primary non-governmental higher medical institutions in Georgia.
On completion of the medical program, you’ll be eligible to take a seat within the international licensing examinations like USMLE. With the international license, you may be ready to practice in 80 countries. you may be eligible to practice in India yet. The course is recognized by the Medical Council of India. it’s been seen that students who complete their education in medicine from Georgia can easily qualify for the examination which is held by NMC/MCI.
Cost of Study
Studying in Georgia is very low expensive as compared to other nations. When compared to other countries the value of medical education is affordable for international students. You can do your MBBS within 25 lakhs in Georgia.
Eligible Criteria to study in Georgia
- The age of the students needs to be between 17 years and below 25 years at the time of admission.
- Students must have to complete 12th with a 60% mark in PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- Students must have qualified in NEET Exam.
Required documents to apply MBBS in Georgia
- Students need to submit a collection of documents that include the scanned copy of the primary page of their passport, recent passport size photographs, a copy of the secondary examination certificate, and a mark sheet.
- Also, you have to submit document copies of your certification and a recent medical certificate that shows you are physically fit.
- A personality certificate from the local police also has to be submitted. On completion of the bachelor’s program, you’ll enroll in the master’s program. With the same academic record, it’ll be easy for you to enroll in the master’s program.
- Universities provide admission letters, visa letters, invitation letters, and no-objection certificates required for the air tickets and for arrival to the country.
Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia, The Georgian Lari is that the currency. Georgia has two climatic zones within the eastern and western a part of the country. the general climatic condition of the country varies depending upon the altitude. there’s heavy rainfall during the autumn season. Throughout the year, both parts of the country experience precipitation. In western Georgia, lowlands are hot throughout the year. Eastern a part of the country has a subtropical to continental climate. For living expenses in Georgia, you may need to spend around $250 per month.
Costs may vary in line with your lifestyle. Explore the ocean of opportunities across the world and cool down on a career path that suits you best. Universities provide accommodation facilities to their students, which are at par with the international students. The rooms are well furnished and cleaned and maintained by the hostel authorities well. The cuisine of the country has evolved over the century. it’s a conglomeration of various influences of the various period and eras that the country has skillful. Cafeterias and restaurants provide food of various cuisines.
Universities in Georgia Apply Now 2021
|David Tvildiani Medical University|
|Caucasus International University|
|Tbilisi Open Teaching University|
|Ilia State University|
|Tbilisi State University|
|University of Georgia|
and many more universities offer an MBBS education to International students at very low tuition fees. Students don’t need to submit an English proficiency certificate like IELTS or TOEFL is not required.