MBBS in Egypt is one of the preferred options for Indian students nowadays. World-ranked universities, experienced professors, quality education with affordable cost, the pathway for post-graduation to the USA, the UK like countries, offering internships and many more attract international students to apply in their universities. All the universities approved by NAQAAE, WHO, etc., give more opportunities to students to is studying in Egypt. Students can do USMLE, PLAB kinds of exams during their studies to get PG seats in the USA, UK, and other countries.
The syllabus is the same as the Indian syllabus, so, Indian students can clear the screening exam on the first attempt itself. The duration of the course is structured as 5 + 2 ie., 5 years course and 2 years optional internship for international students. A student who does an internship in Egypt has the opportunity to work in Egypt itself. Not only Indians, students from other countries like Russia, Dubai, even from the UK also prefer Egypt for their medical education.
COST OF STUDY
The cost of studying in Egypt is lower than in other nations. Compared to other countries, the cost of medical education is affordable for international students. Universities provide admission letters, visa letters, invitation letters, and no-objection certificates required for air tickets and for arrival to the country.
BENEFITS TO STUDY MBBS IN EGYPT:
- World Ranking Universities
- The medium of teaching is English
- More Indian Students preferred country.
- Degree awarded as MBBS as same as India.
- High-quality education standard.
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls. Indian food is available.
- Globally recognized degree in affordable fee.
- Students who complete MBBS from Egypt Universities having the opportunity to do PG in the USA, UK.
- Students can get guidance from USMLE, PLAB to getting PG admission.
- Wide job opportunity across the world.
- The age of the applicants or students should complete 17 at the time of admission.
- Students must score 60% to 70% mark in PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
- Students must have qualified in NEET 2021 exam.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN EGYPT
- Zero capitation fee to study MBBS in Egypt.
- World ranking universities recognized by MCI, WHO, USMLE, WDOMS, etc.
- The medium of instruction is in English.
- World standard teaching method with modern technologies.
- High qualified staff and huge practical exposure.
- Many Physician who works in the USA, Uk has completed their studies at Egypt Medical Universities.
- Low tuition fees and world-ranking universities.
- MCI exam guidance for Indian Students.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO STUDY MBBS IN EGYPT
- 10th/11th/12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- NEET Eligibility Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Photograph of student
- Valid ID proof of student
- Medical Certificate
- Bank statement (Minimum of 6 months)
- (Note: Covid-19 – vaccination certificate if needed)
- PCC (if needed)
MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN EGYPT
|Ain Shams University|
|Cairo University, Egypt|