Ukraine has the fourth-highest number of post-optional graduates in Europe while ranking seventh in population. State-funded or private advanced education is available. The understudies enrolled at state expense get a standard grant if their imprints at the end of term tests and separate tests are excellent; in some colleges, this standard may be different. Every advanced education organization has the option of developing its very own instructive and research programs; the role of the student government has been expanded. The advanced education foundation has the right to regulate possess incomes without reservation. Five kinds of advanced education capabilities have been established: the Junior Bachelor, Bachelor, Master, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), and Doctor of Science; speaker and student load has been reduced; academic versatility for staff and students.
Ukrainian medical schools are known for providing full English language curriculums and a good academic framework, making them an excellent destination for MBBS. European medical circles have become one of the most favored goals in light of the fact that young people are being trained at an exceptional level but at a reasonable, modest rate.
Overview of Study MBBS in Ukraine
|Course||MD (Doctor of Medicine)||Medium of Instruction||English|
|Duration||6 Years||Appx. Tuition Fee||16 to 19 lakhs|
|Appx. Food||800 to 1200 $ per year||Appx. Accommodation||700 to 1000 $ per year|
|Appx. other Living exp||Depends||Recognized by||MCI / WHO / UNESCO|
cost of study
Study MBBS in Ukraine is the least expensive nation in the world for studying medicine, dentistry. In Ukraine, interest has been growing since 2002, due to the great educational and cost-effective environment. It is the adaptability of instruction that pulls international students. After six years, they are encouraged to prescribe general medicine and at the same time practice. Teaching has been conducted in English and Ukrainian dialects for over 25 years. Most nations confirm the validity of the test – USMLE, MCC, MCI, MCC, PLAB, SCHS, HPCSA – and allow the privilege of practicing with screening tests developed in each country by the National Boards of Expertise.
BENEFITS TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Easy admission and visa process.
- The medium of teaching is English
- No entrance exam.
- Top-ranked universities.
- High-quality education.
- Separate accommodation for boys and girls. Indian food is available.
- Globally recognized degree in affordable fee.
- You’ll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers, and researchers.
- MBBS in Ukraine university students having a wide opportunity to participate in several world conferences.
- Students must have completed 17 years of age on the year of admission.
- Students must have obtained 55% marks in 10+2.
- You must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects at +2 levels.
- Students must have passed the NEET exam.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
Zero capitation fee to study MBBS in Ukraine.
World recognized degree.
The medium of instruction is in English.
World standard teaching method with modern technologies.
High qualified staff and huge practical exposure.
Low tuition fees and world-ranking universities.
MCI exam guidance for Indian Students.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
- 10th/11th/12th Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- NEET Eligibility Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Photograph of student
- Valid ID proof of student
- Medical Certificate
- Bank statement (Minimum of 6 months)
- (Note: Covid-19 – vaccination certificate if needed)
- PCC (if needed)
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE APPLY NOW 2021
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University|
|Uzhhorod National University|
|VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|Ternopil national medical university|
|Lviv national medical university|