The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for the student who wishes to study medicine. The medical aspirants will be selected based on the NEET score (NEET -UG / NEET-PG). Moreover, this time the NEET exam is conducted in 11 languages. There are two international exam centers in Dubai and Kuwait this year.
Official website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- From a recognized board, candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects. NEET applications are also accepted from students appearing in the 12th or equivalent grade.
- On December 31, 2021, candidates must be 17 years old.
- There is no maximum limit to the number of attempts at the NEET.
- The application opens up to Indian nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, and Foreign Nationals
After the long postponement, finally the NEET exam date was confirmed. The NEET 2021 exam will be on Sep 12,2021. 80% of students requested to be postponed because of continuing other 12th exams and Agri exam. But, NTA doesn’t have the plan to postpone the exam date anymore.
Exam pattern 2021
Most important factor is that students must know about the exam pattern and be prepared about how to answer. NEET exam pattern is 200 questions including all four parts (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany). Each section is divided into two parts section A and B. Section A has 35 questions and Section B has 15 questions. In this 15, students can attend any 10 out 15 quotations.
Every Correct Answer : 4 marks
Every Wrong Answer: -1 mark
Total Question: 200
Total Marks: 720
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
The NEET Application should be applied with proper ID proof of students and email id.
Expect more applicants this year compared with last year. Approximately, over 16 lakhs students applied for this NEET 2021.
The admit card for the NEET 2021 will be released on or before Sep 9,2021.
To ensure fair play within the NEET 2021 exam, NTA releases strict guidelines with relevance to the code for the exam and therefore the items which don’t seem to be permitted inside the examination hall. Candidates who are not adhering to the prescribed NEET 2021 code won’t be allowed to enter the NEET test center. The NEET 2021 codification is as follows :
NEET dress code for males 2021
- The dress code allows T-shirts and half-sleeved shirts.
- There should be no multiple zip pockets, big buttons, pockets, and embroidery on pants and bottom wear. Kurta pyjamas are not permitted.
- The exam center does not allow shoes. Slippers or sandals can be worn by candidates.
NEET dress code for female 2021
- Kurtas with half sleeves are suitable for girls. Sleeves should not be worn full-length.
- It is recommended not to include buttons, pockets, or embroidery on the trouser/bottom wear. It is also permissible to wear salwars.
- Slippers and low heel sandals can be worn by girls.