There are numerous reasons to do so, including the simple fact that this region has plentiful jobs to offer those who plan to stay long term. Students come here for these opportunities as well as to be a part of a very unique culture. Higher education in Mauritius comprises of technical institutes, colleges and universities. The education sector in the island country is managed by the Tertiary Education Commission, co-coordinating training and post-secondary education. It has been seen that Mauritius is a favored destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS in abroad.
As a student, you will find Mauritius to be a safe and affordable place to study. You are bound to make friends that will last a lifetime having shared with you the unique experience of studying in Mauritius. Affordable cost of living makes Mauritius one of the most exciting destinations. An MBBS program in Mauritius is five years. Medical courses in the country are recognized by WHO, MCI. The syllabus of the medical programs is based on the guidelines of Medical Council of India and Medical Council of Mauritius. The colleges offer international quality of training and education. Students who have passed out from the Mauritius universities are placed in many of the advanced nations.
Eligibility & Requirements to study Medicine in Mauritius:
- Students who completed the 10,+ 2 school education or any equivalent education with a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks.
- Main mark of the students +2 from the subjects of biology, physics and chemistry.
- Student must complete minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 30 years
- Must be qualified in NEET-UG
- Must have good track of academic records
- Must be fluent in English language
- Passport Copy
- Further documents will be required depends upon university needs. more